This book is eligible for free Ooba Reads delivery within a 10km radius of Through the Looking Glass Bookstore - if you are within this area, please select this at checkout. We will deliver to your home within 2 business days, with clean hands in a safe place for you to collect at your convenience. If you are outside this area, we will deliver your books for a flat fee of $9.
Condition: Excellent (You could mistake this for a new copy.)
The bestselling guide to going sugar-free - for good - from the author of I Quit Sugar.
Quitting sugar is not a diet. Quitting sugar is a way of living without processed food and eating what our grandparents used to before the crappy food and the modern diseases.
With her bestselling book, I Quit Sugar , Sarah Wilson helped hundreds of thousands of Australians to kick the habit. In I Quit Sugar for Life , Sarah shows you how to be sugar-free forever. Drawing on extensive research and her own tried and tested methods, Sarah has designed specific programs and recipes to help both families and solo cookers:
* banish cravings and deal with lapses by eating good fats and protein
* maximise nutrition with veggies
* exercise less for better results
* detox safely... without the fads!
* eat sustainably and ethically - at home and out 'n' about
* live with flow and less fuss
* cook sugar-free: 148 desserts, cakes, kids' lunchbox fillers, comfort dinners and tote-able breakfast and lunches.
I Quit Sugar for Life is not just about kicking a habit; it's a complete wellness philosophy for your healthiest, calmest, happiest self.
"I Quit Sugar For Life shows how to sustain a refinement-free lifestyle without feeling - and this is crucial - that you're missing out." Sydney Morning Herald